Saturday, September 06, 2008

How to follow Triabetes and here we go!

If you want to follow updates from the on-course fans tomorrow, you can do so at http://search.twitter.com/search?q=triabetes. By the way, you can also check to see if your text messages came through here.

I have my strategy for tomorrow mapped out as best as I can. I think in a couple years (or sooner) we will look at these methods the same way we look at pre-computer days! But using data from Coeur d'Alene, Vineman 70.3, workouts and just some intuition, I have a plan in place that at least I am comfortable with.

Visiting with everyone involved in this project today at the reception reminded me of why I signed up for this in the first place: I knew I would have the opportunity to meet and work with some of the finest people around. Thanks to all those who have helped to make this opportunity come to pass and my hope is that it will touch many more lives.

Okay, it's time for sleep.

Signing off,
Anne (#2079)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations Anne!! I watched from home. It was awesome to see you on live race coverage we saw you and Marissa cross the finish line. Wahoo!!!!

Hope you get some good rest.

Bernard said...

Anne

How are you feeling now? I hope you're almost completely recovered from your excellent effort.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a remarkable accomplishment, Anne! Your Mom shared with me a little about your experience, and I am in awe of your achievement! Very inspiring!

Love,
DeAnne Findlay